You are here
Welcome to the 2016 Annual Tetrad Meeting -- Granlibakken Resort at Lake Tahoe!
BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, CELL BIOLOGY, DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY, AND GENETICS
The 2016 meeting will begin at 1:30PM on Thursday September 15th and end at 11:00AM on Saturday September 17th. Please register by Friday, August 5th. Contact Billy @6-3941 / Billy.Luh AT ucsf DOT edu to cancel. LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED BEGINNING AT NOON ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH.
Click here: Speaker_Schedule_2016.pdf
- DIRECTIONS: The drive from San Francisco to Granlibakken takes 3-4 hours. (Click Granlibakken for direction.)
- PARKING: Leave your luggage in your car until your room is available. Rooms are officially available starting at 3:00PM, but some rooms may be available sooner.
- REGISTRATION: Check in at the Front Desk upon arrival for your room card key and name tent. T-shirts, the conference schedule, and first-year class bios will be available from 12:00PM-4:00PM on Thursday, 9/10, at the Cedar Deck located outside by the Front Desk.
- LATE ARRIVALS: Check in at the Front Desk upon arrival for your room card key and name badge.
- POSTER SESSIONS: Granlibakken provides easels that serve as posterboards. There is no specific size requirements for the posters. Oversized posters will be attached with pins to the easels. The Poster Session will take place on Friday, September 12th. To KEEP your poster, take it back to your room when the poster session is over. To DISCARD your poster, put it in a trash bin. Posters left after a poster session are thrown away by the maintenance staff.
- MISCELLANEOUS: You will find tennis courts, a swimming pool and jacuzzi. If you wish to stay at Granlibakken after the conference please call (800) 543-3221 to make arrangements.
T-Shirt Contest Rules and Deadlines
Scientific theme that includes these words: UCSF, TETRAD, GRANLIBAKKEN 2016.
A maximum of FOUR colors may be used (t-shirt color does not count as one of the four colors).
Front and back designs are acceptable.
Artwork should be submitted for the contest as a jpeg document (for posting on the web) AND in Photoshop psd format—300 DPI, RGB color—for printing.
Winner chooses the t-shirt color (only one t-shirt color).
Previous non-winning designs will be accepted, but some of the items like year must be updated.
DESIGN DEADLINE: Monday, August 8th, 12:00PM.
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY TO: Billy.Luh AT ucsf DOT edu
Entries will be posted online, link will be provided.
VOTING DATE: Thursday, August 11th, online.
Winner will receive two t-shirts and $25 in UCSF Bear Hugs!